Consulting Services in
Marketing, Management and Design
User Interface Development
Ad & Collateral Development
Logo & Graphic Design
Tom Goldberg has been consulting to the media and entertainment industry since 1992 between full time positions with companies in the field, many of which he participated in founding. For a detailed listing, please see my LinkedIn profile available from the link in the right sidebar.
Having provided services across many areas of engineering and marketing in the television equipment industry, TGCS offers a wide range of talents that can be leveraged for your marketing and design needs. Special areas of expertise include user interface design, product packaging, web development, and all phases of product marketing from product specification and design to trade shows and collateral development.
Past clients include:
- Quantum Corporation – Product Marketing, Data Sheet development, Web development, PowerPoint Presentation creation, Direct Mail Pieces, Technical Support, Software Testing, and Trade Show support
- Chosun Group, Inc. – Web Site Development, PowerPoint Development, Collateral
- inPhase – PowerPoint Development
- Becoming Tile LLC – Web Site Creation
- ADhanced, Inc. – Logo Development
- Jack Ekin – Web Site Development and Maintenance
- Interact-TV Inc. – Marketing, Product Development, Graphical Design, Member of the Board of Directors
- Avid Technology – Marketing Consultation
- Omneon Networks Inc. – Technical Writing
- Mediware Information Systems – Ad Comps, PowerPoint enhancements
- Novus Development Inc. – Marketing Research, Technical Manuals, Web Consulting
- SQN Inc, – Product and Mechanical Design
- Philips / BTS – Television Products – Product Development and Management, Trade Shows and Collateral
Tom is also active in the local Rocky Mountain SMPTE Chapter. He serves as a Manager on the board of this section and maintains their web site, posting monthly events and news articles as well as participating in chapter planning and event coordination.